Celebrate the classics with this 2022 set. Order today!
Here they are, your 2022 Canadian circulation coins! This annual showcase features all six of our classic circulation coin designs, including the Coat of Arms seen on the 50-cent piece. From the polar bear to the beaver, the images of Canada that continue to appear on our coins started out as tributes, but have evolved to become timeless icons in their own right. They are all featured on these six new 2022-dated coins, which have been reserved and packaged together in an eye-catching presentation folder.
Grow your collection or spark someone’s passion for coin collecting with this affordable six-coin set. Order today!
- THE TRADITION CONTINUES! A collector favourite, this year’s set features six 2022-dated coins that represent every denomination of Canadian coinage: $2, $1, 25 cents, 10 cents and 5 cents, plus the seldom-seen 50-cent coin.
- SLEEK PACKAGING! Your six coins are sealed and packaged in a sleek, custom-designed folder that fits perfectly in your uncirculated collector binder.
- EASY-TO-READ FORMAT! A certificate of authenticity and detailed coins specifications have been incorporated into the folder. The information is presented in an easy-to-read format that keeps the focus on the designs you know and love.
- A GREAT STARTER SET! This affordable set is a great starter set and an easy way to collect Canada’s circulation coins from year to year. These 2022-dated coins are also a handy gift to mark a special moment this year: birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, graduations, the first day of school or a new job, or perhaps a first-time visit to Canada.
- Although you’ll rarely see it in your pocket change today, the 50-cent coin holds a special place in our history. It was on January 2, 1908, that our Ottawa facility officially opened, and the first “struck in Canada” coin was a 50-cent piece.