1 oz Gold Bar Valcambi Suisse .9999 Fine (In Assay)
Unique serial number located on the obverse of each bar and on the assay card.
Gold bars have been an important investment tool for thousands, and today the 1 oz Valcambi Suisse Gold Bar is available in brand-new condition. This stunning 1 oz gold bar has the most popular bar weight in the industry. This Valcambi Suisse gold bar is an excellent option for any investor because it is affordable and can be easily traded due to its popular weight of 1 troy oz and high purity of .9999 fine gold. Each of these bars shipped in a protective assay card, which displays the certified assayer name, bar’s fineness, and weight. Don’t miss the chance to diversify your portfolio with this spectacular 1 oz Valcambi Suisse Gold Bar .9999 Fine (In Assay).
Valcambi Suisse is one of the oldest Swiss refineries, well known for its innovative and high-quality bars. This striking gold bar was produced with the latest manufacturing standards which yielded this master-crafted gold bar. Originally founded in 1961 as Valori & Cambi, the company eventually combined with Credit Suisse, thus establishing the name Valcambi Suisse. Today it is one of the leading refiners in the world, owned by Global Gold Refineries Ltd.
The obverse of this 1 oz gold bar portrays the Valcambi Suisse logo along with information noting its weight, purity, and unique serial number.
The reverse of the 1 oz gold bar displays only the company’s name.
- Made from .9999 fine gold with a weight of 1 troy oz
- Each bar includes an assayer’s mark and individual serial number
- Shipped in original, sealed assay card to validate its authenticity
- Individual bars come carefully packaged. Lots of 25 come in mint-issued boxes.
- Obverse: Displays the revolving square logo of the mint with inscriptions “1 oz”, “fine gold”, “999,9” and the assayer’s signature “CHI” and “ESSAYEUR FONDEUR”.
- Reverse: Engraved with “VALCAMBI SUISSE”.