- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- North American APMEXclusive®.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in Monster Boxes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 100 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a close-up of an adult elephant with his trunk almost to the edge of the coin. In the background is an Acacia tree and above his head is some foliage and a bird flying.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
African elephants are the largest land animals on the earth, with no known natural predators once they’ve reached adulthood. This majestic animal graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes annually, making it desirable by collectors. Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to add to your order.
Add this 2021 1 oz Silver Somalian Elephant coin to your cart today!
The first year for the country of Somalia to issue this coin was 2004. Prior to the year 2004, Zambia was the issue of country. The elephant coin is part of the African Wildlife series and has gained popularity every year with investors and collectors alike. The design of the reverse changes every year on this bullion coin. The design always includes the elephant but is depicted in a variety of scenes and also can include multiple elephants in the design. The design changes make year of issue unique. The obverse, since 2004, depicts the coat of arms for Somalia.
Bavarian State Mint
The Bavarian State mint is the oldest company in Munch, over 850 years old. The mint has a reputation for minting quality circulation coins and collector coins. The mint continues to rely on new methods and technologies, both in production and in the implementation of quality controls to be one of the finest mints.