2024 Scott Specialized Catalogue of United States Stamps and Covers
What’s in the United States Specialized Volume?
The US Specialized Catalogue is our top selling volume of the Scott Catalogue, and rightfully so. Not only does it contain detailed listings of United States stamps, but you also get listings for:
- Postal stationery
- Revenue stamps
- Hunting permit (duck) stamps
- Carriers and Locals
- Test stamps
- Confederate States of America
- U.S. possessions and territories
Each of these sections of the catalog are separate items within a larger library of the Volume’s contents (postage, airmail, postage due, etc.).
With over 100 sections, it’s no surprise the Specialized Catalogue is our top selling volume.
About the Scott Catalogue
The Scott Catalogue is the definitive, industry-leading catalog for stamp collectors the world over. Within each catalog you’ll find all the resources you need to find, identify, value and organize your stamp collection. Included within the pages of the catalog are stamp listings comprised of images, values and the industry-recognized standard Scott Number.
The catalogs, in publication since 1868, span over a century and a half of the celebrated hobby of philately (also known as stamp collecting). It is with great pride that we continue to publish this historic catalog each year.
Our teams take great care to identify, obtain, analyze, scan and catalog postage stamps issued all throughout the world. This printed catalog, available in English, catalogs stamps from the United States in greater detail than any other catalog we offer.
With each annual release, we update the catalog in several ways. Compared to last year’s edition, you can expect to find:
- Thousands of updated values
- Hundreds of new listings
- Updates to old listings
- More images
- Other editorial enhancements
- And more!
The Essential Scott Catalogue Release Schedule
Each year we release all 8 of our essential Scott Catalogues at the beginning of the following months:
- Volume 1 (countries A, B & the United States): April
- Volume 2 (countries C, D, E & F): May
- Volume 3 (countries G, H & I): June
- Volume 4 (countries J, K, L & M): July
- Volume 5 (countries N, O, P, Q, R and S thru “Sam”): August
- Volume 6 (countries “San-“, T, U, V, W, Y & Z): September
- Scott US Specialized: October
- Scott Classic (1840-1940): November