2021 Great Britain 1 oz Robin Hood Silver Coin .999 Fine BU
Revel in the Royal Mint’s new release, the 2021 Great Britain 1 oz Robin Hood Silver Coin! Now offered at Bullion Exchanges, this 1 troy ounce coin contains .999 fine silver and arrives in Brilliant Uncirculated Condition. The brave and benevolent bandit Robin Hood graces this first release in a new coin series from Great Britain called “Myths and Legends”. This series celebrates Britain’s legendary past while investing in the future. This bullion coin bears a face value of £2 GPB, granting it legal tender status in Great Britain. Be sure to snag your 2021 1 oz Robin Hood Silver Coin soon before someone else sneaks away with the silver!
A beloved legendary figure in English folklore dating back to the 15th Century, Robin Hood has been featured in ballads, plays, books, and more recently, in films. Disney famously produced the animated “Robin Hood” movie in 1973 which still remains popular today. The investing app of the same name, which gives regular citizens the opportunity to trade stocks, is notably named for this English hero. Famous for his skills as an archer and swordsman, Robin Hood is commonly depicted in adventures with his band of Merry Men, including Little John and Will Scarlet. Together, they famously “steal from the rich and give to the poor” all while evading the antagonistic Sheriff of Nottingham. Robin Hood’s lover, Maid Marian, has also evolved as a character throughout the years. Widely considered a lady of noble birth with a rebellious streak, Marian sometimes accompanies Robin on his adventures. Celebrate Robin Hood, Marian, and the Merry Men with this striking silver coin!
The obverse features the bust of Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by inscriptions.
The reverse showcases a gorgeous design of Robin Hood standing on a tree branch. He draws his arrow back while wearing his sword at his side, ready for whatever action awaits.
- First Release in New “Myths and Legends” Series
- Made from .999 fine silver with a weight of 1 troy oz
- Struck by the British Royal Mint
- Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- Face Value of £2 GBP
- Each coin arrives in a plastic coin flip, lots of 25 arrive in tubes, and lots of 500 come in a monster box
- Obverse: Displays the side-facing bust of Queen Elizabeth II. Inscriptions “ELIZABETH II”, “D.G. REG F.D.”, and the denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts Robin Hood high in a tree drawing his bow and arrow. Inscriptions: “ROBIN HOOD”, “2021”, and the weight and purity of the coin.