Why make this Brilliant Uncirculated 2021 30 g Silver Panda bullion coin the next addition to your collection?
The China Mint’s Silver Panda series has been issued annually since 1983, featuring changing imagery dedicated to the distinct Chinese native creature. In 2019, the Mint launched a “series within a series”, which will follow the life a panda from baby cub to maturity. The 2021 release is the third design of the anticipated ten-year series.
- This 2021 Chinese Panda bullion coin contains 30 grams of .999 fine silver.
- The coin features a spectacular Brilliant Uncirculated finish.
- Mintage will be capped at 10,000,000 pieces.
Enchanting 2021 Panda Design
Obverse: The obverse depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests, located in Beijing’s Temple of Heaven complex, which was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1998. Inscriptions include “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese characters and “2021.”
Reverse: The reverse features a heartwarming scene which clearly illustrates a mother’s love for her cub. A playful young panda is portrayed climbing a tree, while its mother reaches up protectively with an adoring expression upon her face. The inscription “30g Ag .999” appears as an extension of the foliage of the tree, with the coin’s “10 Yuan” denomination below the tree’s branches. The image is an example of the artistry of Chinese sculptor Tong Fang, who is also credited with the Panda series design released in 2019.
Magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated Silver Coin
This 2021 China 30 g Silver Panda ¥10 Coin is presented in Brilliant Uncirculated (GEM BU) condition. The bullion coin is ungraded, featuring sharply struck designs, beautifully finished surfaces and exceptional eye appeal.
This exciting 2021 dated bullion release of the China Mint’s Silver Panda series will be a welcome addition to your collection of precious metals!
Did You Know….
- The China Silver Panda series features a new Panda design every year.
- In 2016, the Silver and Gold Panda series transitioned from the troy ounce system of measurement to the metric system.
- The China Mint, which produces these Silver Pandas, has nearly 100 years of minting history under its belt.