About 2021 Austria 1 oz Silver Philharmonic
First released as a Silver coin in 2008, the 2021 Austrian Philharmonic Silver coin continues the Austrian Mint’s tradition of the Philharmonic with a stunning design and .999 fine Silver.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Tamper evident seals on mint tubes and monster boxes. Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in red “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Add the 2021 Austrian Philharmonic Silver coin to your cart today!