Australia’s Famous Gold Kangaroo Bounds Into 2022
Straight from the world-renowned Perth Mint on the West Coast of Australia, the Gold Kangaroo returns for a 36th year! This gorgeous coin continues the Australian Kangaroo series’ tradition that began in 1987 of combining high precious metal purity with stunningly detailed designs. For collectors and goldbugs alike, this 2022 tenth-ounce gold bullion coin is just what the doctor ordered!
New One-Year-Only Gold Kangaroo Design
Collectors and gold bugs alike will appreciate the new, one-year-only design of a mother kangaroo and its joey bounding across a flat, grassy plain with hillocks on the horizon. The obverse design features the Jody Clark effigy of Queen Elizabeth II. Plus, the coins available in this offer all come in fabulous Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition, as fresh and crisp as they day they bounded away from the Mint!
For coin collectors and gold bugs alike, this 2022 Tenth-Ounce Gold Kangaroo checks all the boxes for everything you want in a gold bullion coin! Don’t let these kangaroos hop away; jump at this opportunity and add one — or several — to your cart today!
- A NEW DESIGN FOR AN ICONIC STANDARD – The 2022 Gold Kangaroo premiers a new one-year-only design. On the coin’s reverse is a mother kangaroo and its joey bounding across a flat, grassy plain with hillocks on the horizon. The coin’s title, year, weight and purity — along with the Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark — are also on full display.
- BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED, HIGHLY PURE GOLD – As you can tell, this bullion is anything but boring! The artisans at the Perth Mint take extraordinary care in transforming tenth-ounce planchets of 99.99% pure gold into works of lustrous art. Each coin also measures 16.6 mm in diameter
- AUSTRALIA LEGAL TENDEER – Each 2022 Tenth-Ounce Gold Kangaroo is 15 dollars Australia legal tender, a fact exhibited on each coin’s obverse along with Jody Clark’s portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- BRILLIANT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2022 Gold Kangaroo will arrive in Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition, exactly as it left the Perth Mint, in a protective acrylic capsule.
- KEY SECURITY FEATURE – Australia’s 2022 Gold Kangaroo coins also feature an important security feature — a micro laser-engraved letter “A” concealed within the reverse inscription that is visible only though a magnifying glass.
- LIMITED WORLDWIDE MINTAGE – The worldwide mintage for the 2022 Tenth-Ounce Gold Kangaroo has been set at just 200,000.