These 1 oz Asahi Silver Rounds are now available for purchase from Bullion Mart! The silver rounds from the Asahi Refinery contain .999 fine silver and weigh 1 troy ounce. One ounce Asahi rounds provide an easy and stable way to invest in silver due to their affordable premium.
While the Asahi Mint is one of the newest private mints in the bullion industry, Asahi Refinery has a history spanning over 200 years. This company is a world leader in the manufacturing of bullion products, producing both gold and silver bars and rounds. A child company of Asahi Holdings based in Japan, the Asahi Refinery purchased Johnson Matthey’s bullion refining facilities located in the US and Canada back in 2015. Asahi Refining continues to entice investors worldwide with its high-quality products. Add an Asahi Round to your portfolio today!
The obverse of the silver rounds displays the official logo of Asahi Refinery in the center, with the weight and purity inscribed around the outside. The reverse of the round features the repeating pattern of the Asahi logo.
- Made from .999 fine silver and weighs 1 troy oz.
- Struck at Asahi Refinery.
- Individual rounds come in plastic flips.
- Obverse: Features the official Asahi logo in the center. Inscriptions: “1 OUNCE TROY” and “FINE SILVER .999”.
- Reverse: Displays the repeating pattern of the Asahi logo.