THIS IS A PRE-ORDER. SETS WILL SHIP ONCE THEY ARE RELEASED BY THE MINT.
ETA: LATE JANUARY TO EARLY FEBRUARY.
The First Strikes of a new royal era.
The coins in this First Strikes set are among the first 2023-dated circulation coins struck at our Winnipeg facility, and this year’s set holds the distinction of being the first of its kind to feature the new Canadian effigy of His Majesty King Charles III. The collector case contains a Special Wrap Roll of each standard denomination ($2, $1, 25¢, 10¢, 5¢) for a total of five rolls, each one wrapped in premium paper and sealed with a holographic label.
Lock in your 2023 circulation coins with these First Strikes.
- First Strikes of 2023-dated circulation coins. Keep your coin collection up to date with these First Strikes—a collection of Special Wrap Rolls containing 2023-dated circulation coins struck at our Winnipeg facility on the first day of their production.
- Not seen since 2022. Canada’s classic circulation designs only appeared on collector’s editions (non-circulation coins) in 2023. Those designs are ready to enter circulation in 2023 with a new obverse, and they are available in this First Strikes collection.
- Five denominations in one collection. Canada’s five standard circulation coin denominations—$2, $1, 25¢, 10¢, 5¢—are represented in this set, which gives you a full roll of each.
- Holographic label. Each Special Wrap Roll is sealed with a holographic label.
- Limited supply. Only 15,000 Special Wrap Roll Collections: First Strikes are available to collectors worldwide.
Your five Special Wrap Rolls are presented side-by-side in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded collector case.