Coin #2 in our fine silver Lunar Year series! The Rabbit is a cherished symbol of longevity, abundance and prosperity, and in Chinese folklore, it is the trusted companion of Chang’e, the goddess of the moon. People born in the Year of the Rabbit are kind, creative, sociable and peaceful; yet, behind that gentle smile lies great strength and a readiness to take swift action. The Rabbit is known for its attention to detail, and in a year associated with the Water element, it has the added ability to adapt to different situations in order to obtain the best possible outcome.
Intelligent, friendly and kind-hearted—celebrate the Rabbit(s) in your life with this 1 oz. pure silver Year of the Rabbit coin. Order your Lunar Year of the Rabbit coin today!
- Second coin in lunar series. Celebrate the Year of the Rabbit (2023) with the second coin in a 12-year Lunar Year series that began with the Year of the Tiger (2022).
- Your lucky rabbit. This charming keepsake is a great addition to your collection and the perfect way to honour a friend or loved one born in the Year of the Rabbit: 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011 and 2023.
- A 2023 keepsake. An ideal piece to mark a major milestone this year, whether it’s a graduation, wedding, or the arrival of a new family member born between January 22, 2023 and February 9, 2024.
- Special mintage. Part of a continuing minting tradition, your limited-edition coin has a special mintage of 18,888 to attract prosperity in the Year of the Rabbit (2023).
- Includes serialized certificate. The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins.
- NO GST/HST
Your fine silver Lunar Year of the Rabbit coin is encapsulated and presented in a black clamshell case. It comes packaged in a red outer box that evokes the Chinese New Year custom of gifting “lucky money” in a red envelope.